FOUNTAIN PEN MONTEGRAPPA ELMO BLACK POINT F
Montegrappa Elmo 01 black - fountain pen, rollerball pen, ballpoint pen
one pen for everyone!
Many of the technological innovations developed between 1920 and 1930 that made fountain pens an indispensable tool were the fruit of the great ingenuity of Heinrich Helm. Technical director of production of the first Italian factory of writing instruments. " Elmo " as he was nicknamed, stood out for his industriousness and strong determination.
He left the Bassano company in 1928, but his intuition of a practical and accessible pen at reasonable costs made his creations indispensable work tools in professional studios and Italian classrooms.
The philosophy of the Bauhaus school and the modernist movement inspired Helm to look for more efficient technological solutions and a design with simpler lines.
The elegant sobriety of the Elmo pen helped to consolidate the reputation of the Bassano del Grappa company.
- producer : Montegrappa
- template: ballpoint pen, rollerball pen, fountain pen
- writing mechanism : refillable ballpoint pen with twist mechanism, refillable rollerball pen with cap, fountain pen with cartridge filling
- material : resin
- color: black
- details: ogive shape, simple and clean line
- length : 14.2cm - open and without hood 12cm - open with hood inserted 16cm
- diameter : 14.8mm
- weight: 26.60gr
- clip: with final wheel for ease of use
- small parts : steel
- nib: decorated in steel
- packaging : gift box with instructions and guarantee